So I’m working on season two of Hell’s Kitchen, in the middle of the fourth episode, and oh my gosh can Sara just go home now please.
Virginia: Sara, how long on that entree you’re doing?
Sara: I’m ready to send it out when you’re ready with yours.
And Virginia brings her entree up to the hot plate and Sara’s isn’t there, and when Chef Ramsey is like “HEY WHERE’S THE OTHER ENTREE,” Sara’s like “Ooooh I’m just starting it now!” Virginia tells Chef “I’m sorry Chef, she told me she was ready,” and he thinks Virginia’s the one lying about it and tears her a new one. And Sara just sits there grinning.
Stop being an asshole. You have to work as a team, jerk.
On the other hand, I love Heather so far. Omg please stay at least to the top three, girlfriend. Also please don’t reveal any ugliness of the soul because that’d make me sad because you’re so cool.
I hope Rick Santorum thinks Under Pressure is coming on the radio, only to realize it’s Ice Ice Baby.
I just typed the name “Patrick,” but I made a mistake and instead typed “Oatrick,” and I thought that was really funny.
What that says about me, I do not know.
- I am eating the best bowl of soup ever, which I made for dinner for myself, nom nom nom nom nom. DULSE FLAAAAAKES.
- New episode of Community tonight!
- Hell’s Kitchen: one season down, eight to go.
- Do I even want to keep watching America’s Next Top Model this cycle ugh I don’t know so gimmicky and weird. Anyway, new ep that I need to watch soon.
- Ohgod I’ve started watching so much more television since I’ve been ~ill~.
- Considering seriously reducing grain consumption again and looking into coconut oil acquisition.
- BUT, despite my UTTER SLOTH, next week I will be making hoops and having a hooping party with my friend Kiersten, YES.
Normal for me, that is, not the weird abstract concept of normalcy. I’m actually working in the office again instead of from home, my energy levels are pretty good, and so far today when I need to eat, I’ve been getting actually hungry instead of going from normal to OHGOD MY BLOOD SUGAR IS BOTTOMING OUT HELP ME AUGH in a manner of a minute or two like it did over the weekend. Hooray hooray hooray. Maybe if I’m still feeling good when I get out of here, I’ll even drive myself home instead of being a passenger.
Either way, when I get home I’m making a big glass of blueberry limeade (because who cares that it’s chilly again? I love blueberry limeade) and kicking back with the ~FINALE~ of the first season of Hell’s Kitchen because of course I am. I’m looking forward to it.
All nine seasons of Hell’s Kitchen are on Hulu.
Chopped only has the most recent five or six episodes.
GET IT TOGETHER, CHOPPED.
I suppose I am un-American in that I do not become emotionally moved by sports montages set to passionate music.